Pre-Registration: Not Required
Length of Class: 1 Day
Class is Offered:
Every Friday @ 8:00am
Please consult our calendar to confirm ALL class dates and times.
In order to attend a class you must arrive at our office 15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Student must be 18 or older
- Must meet one of the following:
- have a valid Commissioned License
- have completed the Level 3 Class (certificate must be less than 1 year old)
- be currently enrolled in Phoenix’s Level 3 Course
All the materials needed in order to complete this course are provided for the student.
This class will certify the student to carry an Electronic Immobilization Device (EID) while on duty. This course is not specific to any, one Brand of EID. Therefore, the student is not restricted to carrying any Brand or specific model of EID. The student will learn about the basics of the EID. Students will be taught about safety, effective uses and applications and use of force issues. Students will receive a certification card upon successful completion of this course.